How to configure JSP?

deadfolk
Hi All,

I'm just trying to get started with Jetty by testing an existing app which uses JSPs.  I'm running it from the command line using java -jar.

On startup, I get a message that jsp is not configured, and if I use '--help' on the command line, jsp is not listed as an option.

Having looked around, it seems that I need to add some jar files to the classpath to enable jsp support, but exactly which files I need remains unclear.  I've tried different combinations of either Tomcat or Glassfish files with jstl & el jars, but there always seems to be some classes missing.  I guess I just need the correct combination of versions.

Can anyone please help me out?  I have tried on Jetty 7, but am not tied to any particular version...obviously, I'd like be be current if possible.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Matt