How to apply a filter programmatically in Jetty6?

jd

How to apply a filter programmatically in Jetty6?

jd
I would like to use the ThrottlingFilter in my embedded Jetty6 server.
I've looked through the documentation and the mailing list but can't seem to figure out how.
I've seen some mention of using a WebAppContext, which I'm not using (and don't think I need),
but a quick look through that class doesn't reveal any recipe that I could use in my own app.

(Bigger picture: I need to provide a low priority web service, and I was planning to use the ThrottlingFilter to queue the requests and only allow one or two to run at a time.)

Thanks...

-- jeff