How to Configure in Camel Jetty Keep-Alive Setting For each HTTP Socket Connection

How to Configure in Camel Jetty Keep-Alive Setting For each HTTP Socket Connection

Sunil_Jetty_Dev_India

I wanted to make Keep-Alive HTTP persistent connection more customizable on camel jetty 7.x version. Please let me know which class I need to extend. I have following use case for this:-

Suppose a client send single HTTP request, request lands on jetty server (with HTTP persistent connection :: Connection : Keep-Alive) we need to allow only 500 transaction(Under this single HTTP request).And once 500 limit crossed jetty drop that single HTTP request and force client application to re-establish this connection because their limit is over.