How many are using the jetty-all-compact3 feature in Jetty?

How many are using the jetty-all-compact3 feature in Jetty?

Joakim Erdfelt-8
We are investigating if the Jetty project should continue to maintain the aggregates/jetty-all-compact3/ build.

Currently it's for users of Java Compact profile 3 on Java 8.
(Seems to not be available for Java 9+??)

If we get rid of this build, who will be impacted?

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]

Re: How many are using the jetty-all-compact3 feature in Jetty?

Olivier Lamy
Hi
I guess we can :)
at least for 10.0.x?

On Wed, Aug 22, 2018 at 9:39 AM Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]> wrote:
We are investigating if the Jetty project should continue to maintain the aggregates/jetty-all-compact3/ build.

Currently it's for users of Java Compact profile 3 on Java 8.
(Seems to not be available for Java 9+??)

If we get rid of this build, who will be impacted?

Joakim Erdfelt / [hidden email]

Olivier

Re: How many are using the jetty-all-compact3 feature in Jetty?

Jesse McConnell

+1, lets drop from 10.

--
jesse mcconnell