How can the https and http2 be supported together by Jetty9.4.7

How can the https and http2 be supported together by Jetty9.4.7

Cao, William (NSB - CN/Qingdao)

Hi,

I am using Jetty9.4.7 as the server, I want it be support https (http/1.1) and http2 (security) together. How can I configure it?

Regards,

William

Re: How can the https and http2 be supported together by Jetty9.4.7

Greg Wilkins

William,

If you just enable both https and http2 modules,  then it should just work (using the transitive dependency on the alpn module).

regards