Happy Holidays

Paul Johnston
I'm mostly a lurker on this list but an active jetty user.  It's
getting close to christmas and I'd just like to personally thank
Joakim Erdfelt for his prompt and universally thoughtful replies to
queries on this list.

Thank you, keep up the good work, and good luck in 2016.

Cheers,
PJ

Re: Happy Holidays

Greg Wilkins

PJ,

thanks for the kind words!    Joakim is hopefully taking some time off over xmas, but I'm sure he is lurking here as well, so I'm sure he's seen your comment already! but I'll pass it on none the less.

Seasons wishes to all the jetty users out there!

cheers

On 24 December 2015 at 12:22, Paul Johnston <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm mostly a lurker on this list but an active jetty user.  It's
getting close to christmas and I'd just like to personally thank
Joakim Erdfelt for his prompt and universally thoughtful replies to
queries on this list.

Thank you, keep up the good work, and good luck in 2016.

Cheers,
PJ

Re: Happy Holidays

Steve Sobol - Lobos Studios
Me too.

Earlier this year, I thanked an Intalio team member (Simone, maybe?) for
saving me from the hot, goopy mess known as Apache Tomcat. Tomcat
configs still make my eyes glaze over whenever I see them.

Jetty is a great product with a great community and a wonderful
developer team. On this day where many of us count our blessings, I am
thankful to that team for making my life an order of magnitude easier.
And it is really difficult to think of a vendor that is more responsive
to its user base than you guys are. Your hard work has not gone unnoticed.

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. :)

--
Lobos Studios | Phone: 877.919.4WEB | LobosStudios.com | Facebook.com/LobosStudios | @LobosStudios
Web Development - Mobile Development - Helpdesk/Tech Support - Computer Sales & Service

Steve Sobol - CEO, Senior Developer and Server Jockey

Re: Happy Holidays

Jesse McConnell
Great to see this sort of feedback!

Not sure how wide the knowledge has been spread yet, but all of the developers work for a company called Webtide which for the last several years had been owned by Intalio.  We had the opportunity this year to buy ourselves back so Webtide is once more 100% developer owned and operated, something we are all very thankful for.  Between that and our amazing community of users and the support we have from our awesome support clients it is hard to express how blessed we feel.

Take care over the holiday's and we hope everyone is as excited about this next year as we are!

cheers,
Jesse

--
jesse mcconnell