Guide to Cometd Webinar

Greg Wilkins
All,

As part of a series of Webinars we are preparing for
download, I'll be recording a "Guide to Cometd" webinar
today April 15, 2010 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM PDT

Live participants are welcome to watch and to ask
questions as we go.

To register goto http://gotomeeting.com/429603674

regards

PS. Sorry for the short notice, but all the recently
recorded webinars will soon be available for download.

RE: Guide to Cometd Webinar

Tony Thompson
RE: [jetty-dev] Guide to Cometd Webinar

I was interested but unable to get this link to work.  It went to a previously recorded Jetty webinar.  Can you send the link for Cometd when it is recorded?

may be monitored.

Re: [jetty-user] RE: [jetty-dev] Guide to Cometd Webinar

Dong Liu
I was very sad last time trying to watch the jetty gotomeeting
webinar. It only supports IE. I tried to log in a window box and found
that I could not install the special codec because I am not the super
user.

Can someone make the record to be accessible via FF and other browsers
and change the codec?

Cheers,

Dong

On Thu, Apr 15, 2010 at 9:17 AM, Tony Thompson
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> I was interested but unable to get this link to work.  It went to a
> previously recorded Jetty webinar.  Can you send the link for Cometd when it
> is recorded?

Re: Guide to Cometd Webinar

Greg Wilkins
All,

We had some technical problems with the webinar,
so I'm going to record it in a non-live session
in the next few days.

I'll do a live session again next week if
we can get gotomeeting to record without
locking up for a few seconds every so often.

cheers