Fw: [Jetty-support] Jetty 5.1.4 release JARs not in maven repositories

Fw: [Jetty-support] Jetty 5.1.4 release JARs not in maven repositories

sissonj
Can someone please tell me who normally places the Jetty JARs in the maven
repos as we need some the JARs for the 5.1.4 release placed there?

I think I should have sent the mail below to jetty-discuss in the first
place.. Sorry.

Thanks,

John

Committer
Apache Geronimo Project

----- Forwarded by John Sisson/AU/AP/TSA on 13/07/2005 01:15 PM -----

[hidden email] wrote on 11/07/2005 10:53:32 AM:

> Hi,
>
> we are currently using Jetty-5.1.4rc0 in Geronimo and would like to move
> Jetty-5.1.4 due to the NPE bug that was fixed in the 5.1.4 release,
> but are unable to due to the 5.1.4 release not being in the
> following maven repositories:
>
> http://www.mortbay.org/maven/jetty/jars/
> http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/jetty/jars/
>
> Could someone please upload the 5.1.4 release to the maven repositories.

> Thanks,
>
> John Sisson
>
> This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential,
> proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended
> solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or
> transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the
> sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any review,
> dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended
> recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are
> those of the author personally.

Re: Fw: [Jetty-support] Jetty 5.1.4 release JARs not in maven repositories

Niclas Hedhman
On Wednesday 13 July 2005 11:21, [hidden email] wrote:
> Can someone please tell me who normally places the Jetty JARs in the maven
> repos as we need some the JARs for the 5.1.4 release placed there?

Requests to the Maven developers normally takes care of that.
[hidden email] is probably the proper mailing list, or post a Jira
issue.
A few of the Maven developers have access to the ibiblio.org/maven dir.

Cheers
Niclas

Re: Fw: [Jetty-support] Jetty 5.1.4 release JARs not in maven repositories

jan_bartel
Actually, the Jetty site mirrors the Jetty release to the maven repository.

Looks like someone forgot to run the automated release script (Greg?!).

I've done it now so it should turn up soon on ibiblio.

Jan