Exposing JMX MBean using Jetty6 and Spring 1.2.8

Exposing JMX MBean using Jetty6 and Spring 1.2.8

Mike Brown-2
I am trying to expose a JMX MBean using Jetty6 and Spring 1.2.8.  The MBean appears in my development environment (viewing with JConsole), which is Eclipse and Tomcat 5.5.

I start Jetty with the following:
java -Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote -jar start.jar etc/jetty-jmx-platform.xml etc/jetty.xml

Although Jetty’s MBeans show up, mine does not.

Any suggestions?

Re: Exposing JMX MBean using Jetty6 and Spring 1.2.8

Jason Rosenberg
Hi....

I realize it's now been a long time since you sent this initial posting....

I'm having the same problem now....

Did you ever find a solution?

Thanks,

Jason Rosenberg