Embedded jetty users

Nagorski, Michal
Hello,

Dear Jetty users, I'm facing issue with my embedded jetty and HTTP TRACE method. I would like to disable this method from my source code. I'm not using the jetty.xml or web.xml.

For more info please check my post on stack overflow Post on StackOverflow

You are my last hope to resolve this issue.

Cheers,
Michał

Re: Embedded jetty users

Joakim Erdfelt-9
Your code works.

Full example posted on stackoverflow answer.

--
Joakim Erdfelt <[hidden email]>
Expert advice, services and support from from the Jetty & CometD experts

On Mon, Mar 30, 2015 at 9:39 AM, Nagorski, Michal <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,

Dear Jetty users, I'm facing issue with my embedded jetty and HTTP TRACE method. I would like to disable this method from my source code. I'm not using the jetty.xml or web.xml.

For more info please check my post on stack overflow Post on StackOverflow

You are my last hope to resolve this issue.

Cheers,
Michał

Re: Embedded jetty users

Nagorski, Michal

Hmm,

This is really weird. I’m using the CXF servlet and issue needs to be connected to this component.

Best Regards,

Michał

Re: Embedded jetty users

Jan Bartel-3
Answered on Stackovervlow.

On 31 March 2015 at 17:03, Michal Nagorski <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hmm,
>

> This is really weird. I’m using the CXF servlet and issue needs to be
> connected to this component.
>

> Best Regards,
>
> Michał

Jan Bartel <[hidden email]>
www.webtide.com
'Expert Jetty/CometD developer,production,operations advice'