Deployment order of WAR using deployment-descriptor

Deployment order of WAR using deployment-descriptor

malini
Hello,
         I using deployment descriptor XML file to deploy WAR file, say 'sample.war'. I have also deployed WAR files in webapps. Does the 'sample.war' always deployed before other WARs in webapps? I need 'sample.war' to be deployed before other war files.

I also noted that the deployment-descriptor with name that starts with 'a', [say, a.xml] is always deployed last. Is my observation right or it depends on some other factor?

Thnaks in advance :-)