Custom Tld The absolute uri: http://mytag cannot be resolved

wild_oscar
I created a custom .tld taglib with the uri http://mytag.

If I put it in, say, the WEB-INF folder of my project, I have no problems running mvn:jetty run.

However, if I put the file in another project (project B, on which my project depends) I get the error:

The absolute uri: http://mytag cannot be resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I've tried putting it in different places (META-INF, resources, some package). None of them works, I have the same problem of Jetty not finding the .tld file.

I am running Jetty through M2Eclipse and project B is another Eclipse project. I find the project in

[DEBUG] Classpath:
 /home/user/workspaceFV/security/target/classes

Can anyone help me figure out why Jetty can't find the taglib?

Thank you!