Creating a non XA datasource in Jetty Plus?

Creating a non XA datasource in Jetty Plus?

Miroslav Halas
Just FYI, you may want to upgrade to latest XAPool since there were
several serious bugs fixed since 1.3.3

Miro

> Hi,
>

> Does anyone know how to configure jetty plus to have a non XA datasource?
>
> I'm using jetty 5.1.2 with xapool-1.3.3.
>
> I noticed a thread last year about a DataSourceService, to allow non
> XA non JTA datasources to be configured in jetty plus, but don't have
> that class in the jetty jars..
>
> --=20
> Ben Hogan
> http://geekbeers.blogspot.com
> bwhogan AT gmail.com

> End of jetty-discuss Digest

Re: Creating a non XA datasource in Jetty Plus?

jan_bartel
There are intructions for non XA datasources on the JettyPlus pages:

http://jetty.mortbay.org/jetty/plus/datasources.html

I'll upgrade the xapool library for the next release.