Creating a non XA datasource in Jetty Plus?

Creating a non XA datasource in Jetty Plus?

Ben Hogan
Hi,

Does anyone know how to configure jetty plus to have a non XA datasource?

I'm using jetty 5.1.2 with xapool-1.3.3.

I noticed a thread last year about a DataSourceService, to allow non
XA non JTA datasources to be configured in jetty plus, but don't have
that class in the jetty jars..

--
Ben Hogan
http://geekbeers.blogspot.com