Continuation and HTTPS Protocol

Amit Patel
Hi,

I have developed application which uses jetty continuation mechanism. As of now, everything works perfect.

Currently, my application is working on HTTP protocol and there is a need to run same application on "HTTPS" protocol.

Here, i am bit confused. Does Jetty 6.0 supports continuation on HTTPS protocol as well ? I am confused because for continuation we use "NIO" connector while for SSL, there is separate SSlSocketConnector.

If continuation is supported in HTTPS, do i need to do any special configuration? or it will automatically work with SSL Connector ?

Thanks in advance for all the help and support.

Thanks,
Amit