Context Configuration Help

cudaguy
I have a context defined in my config file for the hope page(s)

   <New id="HomeContext" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
     <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
     <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/webapps/mqs/</Arg>
     <Arg>/</Arg>
   </New>

And I have a second context defined later in the config file for jackrabbit that I need to also have defined with an alias to /

   <New id="JackRabbitContext" class="org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext">
     <Arg><Ref id="contexts"/></Arg>
     <Arg><SystemProperty name="jetty.home" default="."/>/webapps/jackrabbit-webapp-1.4.war</Arg>
     <Arg>/</Arg>
   </New>

What I would like to do is set it up in the HomeContext so that all requests to /jackrabbit go to the JackRabbitContext. First, can this be done, and second, how?