Can JAAS expose reuqest URL for customized LoginModule

Can JAAS expose reuqest URL for customized LoginModule

Lin Ren

Hi All,

A quick question, can JAAS expose request URL to the login module?

I see from the Jetty document that, RequestParameterCallback can be used by Login modules to get access to the ServletRequest that is involved in the authentication, but seems it only exposed parameters? How can I get the URL information?

Can anyone provide help?

Thanks!

Lin