Anyone manage to get the Toplink JPA implementation running in Jetty 6.1.5?

Anyone manage to get the Toplink JPA implementation running in Jetty 6.1.5?

Will Hartung-3

I seem to be having all sorts of problems trying to get the Toplink JPA provider running with Jetty. I was wondering if anyone has a simple working example that I could try.

Regards,

Will Hartung

Re: Anyone manage to get the Toplink JPA implementation running in Jetty 6.1.5?

Evgeny Shepelyuk-2
20.08.07 в 22:07 Will Hartung в своём письме писал(а):

> I seem to be having all sorts of problems trying to get the Toplink JPA
> provider running with Jetty. I was wondering if anyone has a simple
> working example that I could try.
>

> Regards,
>

> Will Hartung

What do you mean runningg JPA with Jetty ?
I have working web app that uses JPA and working within Jetty.
Is this kind of expirience you're interested in ?

--
Best Regards
Evgeny K. Shepelyuk

Re: Anyone manage to get the Toplink JPA implementation running in Jetty 6.1.5?

noor_
>I have working web app that uses JPA and working within Jetty.

Yes, tell me the way, how to use jpa web app in jetty..

Evgeny Shepelyuk-2 wrote