Already authenticated

Basin Ilya
Hi.
I've noticed that you cannot call request.login() after request.logout() or a previous request.login() call with a bad password.
It throws one of these:

        Already authenticated as: null
        Already authenticated as: UNAUTHENTICATED

Is this intended? The above works Tomcat 8.0 and GlassFish 4.1
Is there a workaround if I want to try more than one password?

Jetty version 9.4.9.v20180320

Re: Already authenticated

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 3:21 PM Basin Ilya <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi.
> I've noticed that you cannot call request.login() after request.logout() or a previous request.login() call with a bad password.
> It throws one of these:
>
>         Already authenticated as: null
>         Already authenticated as: UNAUTHENTICATED
>
> Is this intended? The above works Tomcat 8.0 and GlassFish 4.1
> Is there a workaround if I want to try more than one password?
>
> Jetty version 9.4.9.v20180320

Can you please try 9.4.15?
If you have the same problem, please open an issue at
https://github.com/eclipse/jetty.project/issues.

--
Simone Bordet
http://webtide.com