Accessing JNDI datasource created in Jetty by a standalone client

Accessing JNDI datasource created in Jetty by a standalone client

Mayur Gupta
Hey,

I am writing integration test for my rest services. For this I want to clean up the database after running every test. I am using in memory database which is created when the application is deployed in Jetty. I have created a JNDI datasource for this database on JVM level. How can I access this datasource from the outside the webapp?

Thanks
-Mayur