APR Support

Ritika Gupta
Do we have APR ( Apache Portable Runtime) library support with jetty?

Re: APR Support

Luis Morales Alcala

Hi,

No, I am using an embedded jetty server.

In my case, my server is listening by port 8080 and 8433 form secure websockets communications.

https://www.eclipse.org/jetty/documentation/current/advanced-embedding.html#jetty-helloworld

Best regards

Do we have APR ( Apache Portable Runtime) library support with jetty?