404 - redirecting to the error page.

Artur Zielazny
Hello !

How could I redirect user, instead of showing 404 error page.
I'm using Jetty as embedded web container (without any configuration xml).
I want to redirect user requesting any nonexisting resource, to the
error.jsp page.

I was trying to use sth like:
context.setErrorPage("404","/error.jsp");

Thanks in advice !

Regards - Artur Zielazny.