403 Error While Configuring Certificate Authentication

403 Error While Configuring Certificate Authentication

DarthMaul
Here is the snippet in web.xml: MyApp Security Constraint MyApp /* MyAppUser CONFIDENTIAL CLIENT-CERT MyApp Realm MyAppUser Here are the snippets in my Jetty config file: 8443 300000 ./certs/keystore.jks password password ./certs/keystore.jks changeit false true ssl CSI Realm ./etc/realm.properties Finally, here is the snippet from realm.properties: testUser1: password, MyAppUser Can you provide some guidance as to why I am getting this error? The provided client certificate does not correspond to a trusted user. Thanks.